SPEAKER BOX 5 S2
Compact 2-way monitor speaker
Reference bookshelf speakers made in Europe!
The Speaker Box 5 S2 is characterized by its spacious and detailed sound. A 25 mm silk dome tweeter delivers cristal clear highs, the 130 mm fiberglass cone gives full-bodied and lush mids as well as punchy and tight bass.
The noble wooden chassis come in three high quality wooden finishes: walnut, eucalyptus and rosewood. The Speaker Box 5 S2 is manufactured only with the highest quality materials and to 100% in Europe. Only high quality materials were used when Speaker Box 5 S2 was created. A very special, restistant and ecofriendly glue has been used to hold the cabinet together and to avoid any leakage.
The recommended amplifier power is rated between 10 – 150 watt RMS, where it applies as for every speaker: the higher the power of an amplifier the less distortion can be found at lower volumes. Amplifiers with less power are driven to their limits faster at lower volumes, while having more distortion when reaching their peak, this can harm any loudspeaker!
Scope of delivery:
- 2x Speaker Box 5 S2
- 2x speaker grill black
- 1x pair of gloves
- Audiophile bass-reflex design
- Sophisticated internal bracing
- Ultra stiff non resonating MDF cabinet
- Audiophile direct-wired crossover - no PCB!
- Lead free solder
- Ecofriendly glue from Kleiberit
- Real wood finishes in 3 options
- Two high gloss finishes
- Acoustically transparent front cover with magnetic attachment
- Gold-plated speaker terminal (single-wired)
- Handmade in Europe